The Church of SS Peter and Paul of the Great Palace, The Upper Garden, Peterhof, Russia(UNESCO WHS)
Petergof or Peterhof (Dutch/German for "Peter's Court"), known as Petrodvorets (Петродворец) from 1944 to 1992, is a municipal town within Petrodvortsovy District of the federal city of Saint Petersburg, on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland.
The town hosts one of two campuses of Saint Petersburg State University. A series of palaces and gardens, laid out on the orders of Peter the Great, and sometimes called the "Russian Versailles", is also situated there. The palace-ensemble along with the city center is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
References sources : wikipedia