The Name of Mary Church, Novi Sad, Serbia
The Name of Mary Church is a Roman Catholic church named after Virgin Mary. It is in the capital of Serbian province of Vojvodina, Novi Sad. Locals refer to it as the "Catholic cathedral", or just "cathedral", even though the actual cathedral (bishop's seat) is located in Subotica.
The church was built on the foundation of an old Roman Catholic church, which was damaged during Revolution of 1848. This church was not restored correctly, so Catholics from Novi Sad decided to build a new church. It was finished in the end of the 19th century, in 1894 by architect Georg Molnar. The church is a three-nave building, with gothic arches. The altar is made of carved wood from Tyrol, the windows with stained glass from Budapest and the roof tiles were made of Zsolnay ceramics. It is the highest church in Bačka region and dominates the city center of Novi Sad.
諾威薩，又譯諾維薩德， （塞爾維亞語：Нови Сад，意思是「新莊園」） 是塞爾維亞共和國的一個城市，位於首都貝爾格勒以北，北緯45.25°，東經19.85°，海拔72-80米。多瑙河從南部流經市區。諾威薩是伏伊伏丁那的首府。
References sources : wikipedia